Great Gatsby 50th
Brief: To provide a collection of event spaces each individually themed around chapters of the Great Gatsby.
What we did:
- Designed and built a complexe array of marquee structures split over 3 levels on suspended flooring.
- Complete bespoke theming and props including full table dressing, floral decorations and props
- Organise all catering, drink & entertainment including silver service staff in 1920’s uniforms.
- Custom build purpose made sets and decor as requested by our client.
- Provide PA and engineers for the band.
- Supply a professional photographer and videographer.
- Commission and one of acrylic Champagne tower holder.