Brief: To transform a tired 90’s style venue into a Masquerade Themed Nightclub for an 18th birthday party.
What we did:
- Installed a black carpet walkway for a VIP entrance and two black chill out areas which included two giant 3D gold masks and classical columns.
- Provided a quarter round LED bar with custom masquerade vinyl overlays to provide extra wow factor.
- Provided a black LED dance-floor, a truss structure for black fringe curtains to project images onto.
- Provided a deluxe video and photography disco package within a classical columned DJ booth.
- Provided entertainment including a masquerade vodka ice luge, a crazy taxi photo booth, a saxophone player and Britains Got Talent finalists ‘The Loveable Rogues’.