The King's Woodland Wedding
Brief: Provide a stunning all clear marquee situated in the heart of the beautiful woodland at one of our recommended venues, Longton Wood.
What we did:
- Worked with our client from concept to execution to provide a stunning all clear marquee which would allow guests to take in the natural beauty of Longton Wood.
- Provided a comprehensive power generation plan including one of our state of the art super silent Stephill event specification generators. These units include remote monitoring for peace of mind.
- Installed over 36 battery powered professional uplighters as well as over 24 IP rated parcan and wash fixtures to transform the woodland with magical outdoor lighting as night descended around the bride, groom and guests.
- Given the remote location, access for our equipment was a factor that had to be considered carefully. Our capable fleet of 4 x 4 vehicles as well as a range of plant machinery was essential to complete this build.
- We completed the marquee with a large stage equipped with a capable lighting & sound rig along with full production support for the band, The White Rooms.
What our clients had to say about us:
"I don't think there are words to describe how much I would recommend these absolute gentlemen! We found them via instagram and from the first dm all the way to the aftercare, these guys have been incredibly responsive, passionate and imaginative. They will work their fingers to the bone to guarantee that your event goes off without a hitch. They actually listened to what we wanted, I spoke to a lot of marquee companies (as we wanted something a bit different) and as soon as I spoke to Raj on the phone and we went to meet him and Dom at their offices, it was clear that they understood our vision and they put their heart and soul into it. Our wedding was such a special day and these boys were a massive part of making it the best day of our lives. Literally everyone at our wedding was overwhelmed with how stunning everything was, the attention to detail was outstanding and I cannot thank Party Doctors enough, not just Raj and Dom, but their whole team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They handled my bridezilla moments with kindness and professionalism, thank you guys - you will always be the first on my recommendation list!" - Elizabeth King, Bride
What the venue had to say about us:
Can we do it all again please! The marquee looked amazing in the woodland, and the Party Doctors team pulled out all the stops to make this an amazing wedding. We will be recommending Raj, Dom and Party Doctors to our future couples!" - Jennifer Cherry, Longton Wood
Imagery: Alex Tenters Photography